Vision: To be Disciples that are Making Disciples
Mission: Our Mission springs from our vision and is twofold…
- Provide a safe and secure environment for all children that facilitates learning
- Introduce all children to basic biblical truths that form the foundational elements of the Christian faith
- Assist parents in discipling their children to a saving faith in Jesus Christ
- Show all children the love of Jesus
- Provide an opportunity for parents to be disciple through the adult ministries of Red Bank
- Help to train and empower parents to be the primary disciplers of their children
- Come alongside the parents to assist them in discipling their children
A nursery is available during all of our Sunday and Wednesday services.
Sunday 9:15-10:15 – We have Sunday School classes for all our children from 2 years old through sixth grade. The children are taught in various ways so that they may learn about God’s truth and His wonderful love that He has for each of us.
Sunday 10:15-11:30 – Red Bank provides Children’s Worship classes that continue to teach God’s word in an age appropriate manner to children ages 1 through elementary school age each Sunday morning.
Sunday 5:30-7:00 – AWANA discipleship classes are conducted Sunday evenings from September through April for children ages 2 through sixth grade.
Sunday 6:00-7:00 – From May through August various discipleship classes are available for the same age groups.
Wednesday evening 5:30-6:30 – Our Preschool Choir (ages 3-5 year olds) and our Children’s Choir (1st through sixth grade) work on music that teaches about God’s word and His love. Both choirs enjoy sharing this teaching with the congregation. Children’s Musical presentations are part of the music curriculum.
Wednesday evening 6:30-7:30 – Two discipleship classes, 2 & 3 year-olds and 4 & 5 year-olds, participate in hearing a short Bible story and then are given an opportunity to engage in activities that enhance the lesson provided.
Wednesday evening 6:30-7:30 – We offer two discipleship classes, 1st – 3rd grade and 4th – 6th grade, during which additional biblical truths that can be applied to the students’ lives are taught in a more relaxed atmosphere using lessons, games, and crafts.